View previous topic :: View next topic
purple
  • Posted: 09/08/2012 19:50
  • Post subject:
"To be a Sith is to taste freedom and to know victory."

Darth Revan - gussteivi

"Who I am is not important. My message is."

Darth Malak - MotherNaturesSon

"There's nobody left who remembers who I was before. But they'll remember Malak. I'll make sure of that."

Darth Nihilus - Jhereko

"He is a wound in the Force, more presence than flesh, and in his wake life dies… sacrificing itself to his hunger."

Darth Sion - Necharsian

"Yes…of pain he has learned much. Of knowledge, of teaching, he knows nothing."

Darth Traya - Jackwc

"Know that there was once a Darth Traya. And that she cast aside that role, was exiled, and found a new purpose. But there must always be a Darth Traya, one that holds the knowledge of betrayal. Who has been betrayed in their heart, and will betray in turn."

Darth Malgus - purple

"I fight because that is what I was made to do and the Empire is the instrument through which I realize my purpose. The Empire is war made manifest. That is why it is perfect."

Darth Desolous - revolver94

"A thousand Jedi died cursing Darth Desolous. Now you too will scream my name."

Darth Rivan - DLGGLD

"Darkness is a friend, an ally. Darkness allows us to understand others, to see what they value when they believe no one else is looking. It allows us to be honest with ourselves, to express those values that we would disavow in the light. The light blinds us. It is only in the dark that we see clearly, and there is a great dark hidden among these worlds."

Darth Ruin - lethalnezzle

"There is no passion…there is solely obsession. There is no knowledge. There is solely conviction. There is no purpose. There is solely will. There is nothing… only me."

Darth Bane - HigherThanTheSun

"I am the Dark Lord who will restore the Sith to glory. They call me Bane."

Darth Zannah - mancsoulsister

"This is the way of our Order. An individual may die, but the Sith are eternal."

Darth Cognus - Polythene Pam

"If you become my apprentice, who you were will cease to exist. You must be reborn in the ways of the dark side."
"I'm ready, my lord."
"Then choose a new name for yourself, as a symbol of your new and greater existence."
"…Cognus."

Darth Millenial - anothergreenworld2

"It was known by the ancients that a Dark Lord with three eyes has a secret strength possessed by none other."

Darth Vectivus - itsit

"Strength that is never touched by ruthlessness is touchingly irresponsible."

Darth Guile - Squishypuffdave

"What celestial body is more luminous than a singularity? Hiding in plain sight but more powerful than all."

Darth Tenebrous - harkan

"To we who dwell in the Force, normal life is little more than pretense. Our only actions of significance are those we undertake in service to the dark side."

Darth Plagueis - joannajewsom

"If you don't already want to murder me, you will before I'm through with you. The urge to kill one's superior is intrinsic to the nature of our enterprise. My unassailable strength gives rise to your envy; my wisdom fuels your desire, my achievements incite your craving. Thus it has been for one-thousand years, and so it must endure until I have guided you to parity. Then, Sidious, we must do our best to sabotage the dynamic Darth Bane set in motion, because we will need each other if we are to realize our ultimate goals. In the end, there can be no secrets between us; no jealousy or mistrust. From us, the future of the Sith will fountain..."

Darth Sidious - hairymarx1

"Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen."

Darth Maul - yourselfisntsteam

"Fear. Fear attracts the fearful… the strong… the weak… the innocent… the corrupt. Fear. Fear is my ally."

Darth Tyranus - The Poe

"The best of all would be the strongest student, yes? Wisest? Most learned in the ways of the Force? Best of all, Dooku would be! Our greatest student! Our greatest failure."

Darth Vader - CellarDoor

"You were the Chosen One! It was said that you would destroy the Sith, not join them! Bring balance to the Force, not leave it in darkness!"

Last edited by purple on 09/08/2012 19:55; edited 1 time in total
thejoj96
  • Posted: 09/08/2012 19:51
  • Post subject:
^Looking foward to part two.
purple
  • Posted: 09/08/2012 19:59
  • Post subject:
Necharsian should be posting the jedi soon
HigherThanTheSun

United Kingdom
  • Posted: 09/09/2012 04:02
  • Post subject:
anothergreenworld2 wrote:
Sid’s Dad- HigherthantheSun

I wanted to be Cooky! 40footwolf sort of fits though. Nick would have fitted for the rugby connection but I think he's a bit of a dick in general (which I'm not (I don't think)). Can't even remember what Sid's dad does, except dies. Love all of those shows aswell Applause

Never seen a whole Star Wars film Surprised Embarassed
  • Posted: 09/09/2012 06:16
  • Post subject:
HigherThanTheSun wrote:
I wanted to be Cooky! 40footwolf sort of fits though. Nick would have fitted for the rugby connection but I think he's a bit of a dick in general (which I'm not (I don't think)). Can't even remember what Sid's dad does, except dies. Love all of those shows aswell Applause

Oh I think I just assumed you we're a fan of the Thick of It and In the Loop, maybe I jumped the gun Mr. Green though Peter Capaldi is unbelievably amazing

And a third eye does come in handy....
Polythene Pam
  • Posted: 09/09/2012 10:28
  • Post subject:
Applause

That was great Purple.
Borve Baunehoj
  • Posted: 09/09/2012 16:21
  • Post subject:
Your average forum posts by BEA users
If you aren’t on here, it’s because I don’t recognize a pattern in your posts. That isn’t necessarily a bad thing

albummaster:
“Album of the day (#):, World album of the day (#):, Chart of the day (#):”

anothergreenworld2:

Posting lists in this thread

an_outlaw:
Something very long that makes you wonder what you should respond

Bork:
The most well written posts in the political forum

cartoken:
Confused Confused Confused Confused Confused

CellarDoor:
“Good music, but I prefer post-punk”

DLGGLD:
“Clothes, bankrolls and hoes”

Eggman/Walrus/Taxman/:
“The White Album, Captain Beefheart, The White Album, Metal Machine Music, The White Album, Twin Infinitives, The White Album, White Light/White Heat, The White Album, The Parable of Arable Land, The White Album”

GARY:
More emoticons than actual words

gussteivi:
“You’re a hipster”

hairymarx1:
“Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but it’s an unquestionable fact that my music is deeper, more original and more historically important than yours”

harkan:
Something about Australian music

Hayden:
“I just made a list of +100 albums I want to hear, where should I start?”

Higherthanthesun:
“MENTAL!”

Jackcw:
“I was drunk, it was fun being drunk, I did something weird while I was drunk, now I’m drunk again”

thejoj96:
Spamming, pointing out typos, talking concisely about music and posting uninteresting facts

junodog4:
Only political forum

kidamnesiac:
"Best track: opposed to Naples' opinion"

lethanezzle:
“This, notsureifserious, Ghostface Killah, this, notsureifserious, Ghostface Killah, this, notsureifserious, Ghostface Killah”

mancsoulsister:
“The eighties didn’t suck”

mooseboy101:
Short posts containing swear words

musicmanstu:
"You need to rock out some more, your chart needs more metal"

Necharsian:
“MUSIC CAN NEVER BE OBJECTIVE GODDAMMIT + Nicki Minaj <3”

Norman Bates:
Posts in “what album are you listening to right now?”, otherwise writes very short posts in various topics

paladisiac:
Posts in “what album are you listening to right now?”, and responds to Naples’ political posts

The Poe:
“The forums need more immaturity”

purple:
“DA BEEZ KNEEZ, I’m too drunk to taste this chicken, you know how I know you’re gay”

revolver94:
“I just smoked some weed and I desperately want to have sex with a girl who says I’m her best friend”

Rikuff:
“What kind of music does this band play, should I buy one of their albums?”

RFNAPLES:
“Best track, different, give us x more, love The Kinks, conservative cartoons”

Romanelli:
Same as paladisiac

Yourselfisntsteam:
Something very long and serious
purple
  • Posted: 09/09/2012 16:45
  • Post subject:
greatest thing ever posted. so meta, posting about posts. srsly lmao roflroflrofl
Facetious

Pakistan
  • Posted: 09/09/2012 16:49
  • Post subject:
Borve Baunehoj wrote:
Your average forum posts by BEA users
If you aren’t on here, it’s because I don’t recognize a pattern in your posts. That isn’t necessarily a bad thing

Eggman/Walrus/Taxman/:
“The White Album is awesome, Captain Beefheart is awesome, The White Album is awesome, Metal Machine Music is awesome, The White Album is awesome, Twin Infinitives is awesome, The White Album is not awesome, White Light/White Heat is awesome, The White Album is awesome, The Parable of Arable Land is awesome, The White Album is not awesome
  • Posted: 09/09/2012 18:30
  • Post subject:
Laughing Applause Awesome stuff, Borve.